Experience our wondrous coastline up close with our experienced instructors. Join us in riding the swell, scrambling at the shore, cliff-jumping and exploring age-old caves for the ultimate aquatic adventure. Learn something about the fascinating geology of these age old rocks, the changing coastline, and the abundant marine life as you negotiate your way around the geological features of Lulworth Cove and Stair Hole by land and sea.
- Lulworth Cove and Stair Hole
We run 3 hour sessions, starting at 9:30am and 1:30pm daily and can arrange for evening sessions to be run during the summer months. Ideally we like to keep the mornings for adult groups and afternoons for families, so please bear this in mind when making your booking.
- Adults (16+) – £45pp
- Children (8-15yrs) – £35pp
Group and school discounts are available, please contact us for more details.
You will need:
- Swimwear – for underneath the wetsuit
- Old shorts – for over the top of the wetsuit
- Trainers for getting wet – slip on water shoes are not suitable for this activity
- Most importantly – a sense of adventure!
All safety equipment is provided (winter weight wetsuit, buoyancy aid, helmet and gloves).
“Fossils, magical caves, exhilarating jumps and unmissable views all made for an unforgettable experience.”